Just about everyone wants a bit of the Apple fame. Don't be fooled into trying to use the iCloud login at the iCloudlogin.com website. Apple's iCloud login is a program that lets its users share all the information on each of their devices, sort of like dropbox or google drive, but more Apple-specific. This is a very useful idea, because it allows you to backup all your information in case something happens to your hardware. You can share document files, music files, calander information, and other data between different apple products, and other computer devices that have been made compatible.
Logging in to the iCloud login is a bit tough for some people. You need to log in on a device in order to use it, so follow the instructions below to know how to login to iCloud. We have provided for you an easy to follow video and step-by-step instructions for this very reason.
Logging in to iCloud:
1. The first step is to visit this website: https://www.icloud.com/ Simply visit this link, or type it exactly as seen here into the web address of your internet browser. If you don't type it in exactly right, you could end up on the wrong page, so double check before you enter information into that page.
2. Second, enter your apple ID into the top part of the stainless-steel textured box you see on the this page.
3. Continue by next typing your password into the password text box. If you forgot your password, go to the next set of instructions just below this one.
4. You can either press "enter" on your keyboard right after you are done entering in your information, or you can click on the grey circle with a white arrow inside it inside the password section. This will log you into your iCloud account.
1. To reset the password of your login page, visit the iCloud home page linked in step one above.
2. It may be a bit hard to see, depending on how bright your monitor is, but there is a link on the bottom of the page that says "forgot ID or password?" It is the third link from the left. Click on this link in order to begin the resetting process.
3. This link will send you to the "forgot" page. Enter your apple ID into the text field just aside from middle of the page.
4. Next, you need to click the blue button that says "next." Follow the instructions on the page that shows up, and you should be on track to having your password reset.
1. Write to Corporate: Apple
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
2. Give Apple a Call: (877) 412-7753
3. Visit the contact support page: http://www.apple.com/support/contact/
You could try to visit the "contact us" page that apple has, but it is a cluttered mess to sort through. It is best to call or get support for a specifric product on the contact support page. If you are going to visit that page, just click on the blue button that says "get started" so you can start contact apple representatives online.
Shortcut to iCloud Login page here...
The Steps to logging in to the iCloud site
How to reset your password if you forgot it or want to change it
Some information to help you contact apple
Your opinion of iCloud:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...